Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2024 Newsletters Latest print issue

Campus Calendar

Today

1 p.m. -- Naval ROTC is sponsoring a blood drive until 5:30 p.m. All donors receive a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich and a coupon for $5 off Domino's pizza. For more information, e-mail donors@unc.edu.

5 p.m. -- Academic Advising Programs will host an information session for the School of Journalism and Mass Communication in 33 Carroll Hall.

5 p.m. -- Pre-law? Come to the Academic Advising Programs' information session with pre-law adviser Tom Horan in the Union Auditorium.

5:30 p.m. -- Interested in the undergraduate major in business administration? Come to the information session hosted in the McColl Building by Academic Advising Programs.

7 p.m. -- Advocates for Sexual Assault Prevention will hold its weekly meeting in 101 Bingham Hall.

Wednesday, Sept. 25

4 p.m. -- Want to work in health professions? Academic Advising Programs is hosting information sessions today for majors in nursing at 4 p.m., pharmacy at 4:30 p.m., allied health at 5 p.m., pre-med/pre-dental/pre-veterinary at 6 p.m. All sessions are in 105 Berryhill Hall.

7 p.m. -- UNC Rotaract, an organization that promotes professional development and community service, will meet in Union 211. The guest speaker is Brian Stabler, professor emeritus of psychiatry. The topic is the "Rise of a Rotary Scholar."

7 p.m. -- The Student Recreation Center will be having a meeting for those interested in teaching group fitness classes in the SRC Conference Room.