Friday, Sept. 27, 2024 Newsletters Latest print issue

Campus Calendar

Today

11 a.m. -- The Red Cross Club is sponsoring blood drive until 4 p.m. Please contact donors@unc.edu.

1:30 p.m. -- The Orange County Chapter of the American Red Cross and the UNC School of Nursing are sponsoring a blood drive until 6 p.m. Please contact Amy Brenneman at abandnc@email.unc.edu. All donors will receive a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich and a coupon worth $5 off Domino's pizza.

6 p.m. -- The Wesley Foundation will host dinner and a discussion on service. After a short discussion, boxes for Operation Christmas Child will be assembled. The event will be held at the Wesley Foundation at 214 Pittsboro St. across from the Carolina Inn parking lot.

7:30 p.m. -- The Black Student Movement will face off with Duke's BSA and N.C. State's AASAC in 101 Greenlaw Hall in a soul and hip-hop battle titled "Brown Suga: Can You Prove That Hip Hop Is the Love of Your Life?"

Thursday, Nov. 14

11 a.m. -- The Red Cross Club is hosting a blood drive in the Student Union until 4 p.m. Appointments are encouraged. Contact donors@unc.edu.

6 p.m. -- The Carolina Association for Black Journalists proudly presents J-School Mixer 2002. CABJ invites you to meet, eat and mingle with some of the many journalism and mass communication organizations on campus in 33 Carroll Hall. Come out and explore the many opportunities available to journalism majors of all sequences, as well as non-journalism majors.

Point of Interest

UNC Dance Marathon Dancer Recruitment is all this week. Apply to be a dancer online at http://www.uncmarathon.org.