Monday, Sept. 30, 2024 Newsletters Latest print issue

Police log

A Chapel Hill woman was cited at 9:28 p.m. Wednesday for driving while impaired and reckless driving, according to reports from the Chapel Hill Police Department.

Cheryl Ann Wilson, 46, of 109-B Weatherstone Drive, was involved in a motor vehicle accident on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, according to police reports.

Wilson was driving a 1997 Ford Taurus, reports state.

Her blood alcohol level was .21, according to reports.

She was released on a written promise to appear in district criminal court in Hillsborough, according to reports.

An El Tri Concrete employee was arrested at 11:17 p.m. Wednesday on charges of second- degree trespassing, Chapel Hill police reports state.

Lauro Andre Bajonero-Tinoco, 34, was arrested at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to police reports.

He was transported to Orange County Jail in Hillsborough on a secured $3,500 bond, reports state.

Bajonero-Tinoco was scheduled to appear in district criminal court Thursday.

A UNC Hospitals employee was arrested Tuesday on three misdemeanor charges of writing worthless checks, according to police reports.

Nancy Lynn Boudreau, 50, of 1250 Ephesus Church Road, turned herself in to police for writing three worthless checks, reports state.

Boudreau, a staff coordinator for UNC Hospitals, was released on a promise to appear in superior court in Greensboro, according to reports.

An act of vandalism was reported at a Chapel Hill store Tuesday, according to police reports.

An employee of Dry Clean Warehouse, 2801 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., reported at 3:47 a.m. that a small metal trash can was thrown through a double-paned glass window, reports state.

The shattered window is valued at $500, according to police reports.

Gumby's Pizza, located at 306 West Franklin St., was the victim of trespassing late Wednesday, Chapel Hill police reports state.

A 26-year-old Chapel Hill woman reported a bicycle missing from her home Tuesday morning, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The victim reported the incident at 6:30 a.m. from her home at 214 Conner Drive-3, reports state.

The bicycle was valued at $200, according to reports.

The bicycle was last known secure at 6 p.m. Monday, reports state.