Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2024 Newsletters Latest print issue

Police log for Nov. 4, 2016

• Someone reported a breaking and entering at the Burger King at 450 S. Elliott Road at 5:05 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a glass door, valued at $500, and stole a cash register drawer, valued at $150, with $128 in it, reports state.

• Someone reported damage to property at the 400 block of New Parkside Drive at 5:38 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person shot a BB gun into a window, valued at $200, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a vehicle at the 100 block of Homewood Drive at 10:58 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered the victim’s car and stole $1,254 in cash, reports state.

• Someone reported stalking at the 1600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 9:31 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering at the 1800 block of Legion Road at 9:39 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke into the victim’s car and stole a checkbook and a bible, valued at $41 total, reports state.

• Someone reported vandalism at the 300 block of West Rosemary Street at 9:47 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 900 block of North Heritage Circle at 11:14 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of Forsyth Drive at 11:19 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported lost property on the 100 block of South Roberson Street at 12:42 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person lost a cell phone valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone reported found property on the 400 block of West Franklin Street at 10:35 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.